Portals of Tudoria
Please sign in or register to experience intense Role Playing.
Tudoria’s plot
The scene is set for Tudoria's imminent demise. Akemi and her forces declare war on Tudoria attacking first the city of Pa'loo and it's neighbors. Joining her are the Wraith clans of Tel'atna, the Barbarians of the Northern Point and several high powered Dragon's from the Draconith clan. What can Tudoria do? Submit? Or can a allegiance be made by a couple of Tudoria's finest combat men and women. Which side are you going to be on?
Latest topics
» Videos De Ninas De 13 Anos Folladas
Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:08 pm by verlman

» Black Ops Map Packs To Go With Game On Demand
Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:15 am by verlman

» Latin Fresh - Tu Cuerpo Me Llama (Sexo En La City) (2010)
Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:18 pm by verlman

» Latin Fresh - Tu Cuerpo Me Llama (Sexo En La City) (2010)
Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:11 pm by verlman

» Red Mask Horse(woman Sucks And Fucks Horse And It Cums In Her Mouth And On Her Face).mpg
Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:34 am by verlman

» Www Poto Bugil Com
Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:39 am by verlman

» Kallen Hunter (a WIP)
Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 am by admin

» Chi'in Territory
Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:52 pm by admin

» Ichigo Vasto Lorde transformation
Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:36 pm by admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
PoT button
Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

TMNT RPGThe Last Island

The Academy of Deaspain

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Academy of Deaspain

Post  Drago on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:19 pm

admin wrote:"You're evading my question" he sighs,running a frustrated hand through his hair, "if you are seriously considering on lasting at this accademy you can not hide things."
" Who are they and why me? I have done nothing. " Except be born to a half goddess he thought to himself. The Goddess Neleah has remain hidden and he hasn't seen her since he was a child he figures it's time for her to show herself again,at least he would like that he's got questions that a seer can not really answer for him.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she gave him a strange look, honestly not knowing.

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai on Fri May 04, 2012 7:52 pm

Drago wrote:
admin wrote:"You're evading my question" he sighs,running a frustrated hand through his hair, "if you are seriously considering on lasting at this accademy you can not hide things."
" Who are they and why me? I have done nothing. " Except be born to a half goddess he thought to himself. The Goddess Neleah has remain hidden and he hasn't seen her since he was a child he figures it's time for her to show herself again,at least he would like that he's got questions that a seer can not really answer for him.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she gave him a strange look, honestly not knowing.

Frustrated now beyond anything that has ever existed on this planet he curses in several languages and then picks up a bokken and practices on one said dummy. His face red and eyes turning black he concentrates on the dummy or at least tries to attempt to "women" he mutters. Can't kill them,can't live with them or they'll cut you in your sleep. What's a man to do?
Dai

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago on Tue May 08, 2012 8:28 am

Dai wrote:
Drago wrote:

Frustrated now beyond anything that has ever existed on this planet he curses in several languages and then picks up a bokken and practices on one said dummy. His face red and eyes turning black he concentrates on the dummy or at least tries to attempt to "women" he mutters. Can't kill them,can't live with them or they'll cut you in your sleep. What's a man to do?

Be gay?

"Is something wrong?" She asked him.

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai on Tue May 08, 2012 7:29 pm

Drago wrote:
Dai wrote:
Drago wrote:

Be gay?

No nothing is wrong,then he hits the dummy one last time and walks away,walking into the old castle and down a covered bridge.
Dai

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago on Wed May 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Dai wrote:
Drago wrote:
Dai wrote:
Drago wrote:

Be gay?

No nothing is wrong,then he hits the dummy one last time and walks away,walking into the old castle and down a covered bridge.

Snorts, and shakes her head, following him.

"And they say redheads are the ones with the temper," calls after him

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:49 pm

She continued to walk around. This place looked amazing to her. She wondered if she would run into anyone else besides this guy. He seemed nice. She started to feel a little uncomfortable with being stared at by the guys she kept passing. She was hoping sage wouldn't notice how nervous she was getting. Not watching where she was going she tripped on something leaning on her butt.
Elena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Elena wrote:She continued to walk around. This place looked amazing to her. She wondered if she would run into anyone else besides this guy. He seemed nice. She started to feel a little uncomfortable with being stared at by the guys she kept passing. She was hoping sage wouldn't notice how nervous she was getting. Not watching where she was going she tripped on something leaning on her butt.

He was just talking away not paying attention and then noticed she tripped and started to fall he reached for her to catch her from falling.
Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:04 pm

Sage wrote:
Elena wrote:She continued to walk around. This place looked amazing to her. She wondered if she would run into anyone else besides this guy. He seemed nice. She started to feel a little uncomfortable with being stared at by the guys she kept passing. She was hoping sage wouldn't notice how nervous she was getting. Not watching where she was going she tripped on something leaning on her butt.

He was just talking away not paying attention and then noticed she tripped and started to fall he reached for her to catch her from falling.

"Sorry I can be clumsy at times," she said embarrassed. As she got up she almost fell on sage but kept her balance. "He must think I'm an idiot,"she thought. She continued to walk taking her hand back from him. [b][i]
Elena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Elena wrote:
Sage wrote:

"Sorry I can be clumsy at times," she said embarrassed. As she got up she almost fell on sage but kept her balance. "He must think I'm an idiot,"she thought. She continued to walk taking her hand back from him. [b][i]

"Oh not a problem,don't worry about it we are all clumsy. " he smiles at her, "I'm just glad you didn't fall on your backside and get hurt. Luckily I was here to catch ya." He points to the right "down there is the training room that is where I'll be a lot." he points to the large arched doorways.
Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:33 pm

"This place is huge! Well I think that's my room right there." She said looking at her paper. She invited him in seeing her luggage was already in her room. "Not bad If you need anything now you know where to find me," she said nicely. She noticed he kept direct eye contact and that started to make her a little nervous. She started to unpack while Sage stuck around. She almost wondered what he was thinking.
Elena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:42 pm

Elena wrote:"This place is huge! Well I think that's my room right there." She said looking at her paper. She invited him in seeing her luggage was already in her room. "Not bad If you need anything now you know where to find me," she said nicely. She noticed he kept direct eye contact and that started to make her a little nervous. She started to unpack while Sage stuck around. She almost wondered what he was thinking.

"Do you need help?" He asked watching her pack,he couldn't help but look at her nice ass when she bent over to un pack her things. He looked away when she turned and answered him.
Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:50 pm

Sage wrote:
Elena wrote:"This place is huge! Well I think that's my room right there." She said looking at her paper. She invited him in seeing her luggage was already in her room. "Not bad If you need anything now you know where to find me," she said nicely. She noticed he kept direct eye contact and that started to make her a little nervous. She started to unpack while Sage stuck around. She almost wondered what he was thinking.

"Do you need help?" He asked watching her pack,he couldn't help but look at her nice ass when she bent over to un pack her things. He looked away when she turned and answered him.

"no I got it thanks." She put her stuff away quietly. Kept quiet not sure what to say.
Elena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 am

Elena wrote:
Sage wrote:

"no I got it thanks." She put her stuff away quietly. Kept quiet not sure what to say.

He looks at her not sure what to do either, maybe he's over stayed his welcome. "Okay well it seems you have everything undercontroal her if you need me mostly I'll be in the training room you'll see me probably and the commander Akiko." he smiles to himself. "I'll introduce you to him soon." he waves and turns to leave. "have a good day Lady Elena." and shuts her door.
Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:05 am

Drago wrote:
Dai wrote:
Drago wrote:
Dai wrote:
Drago wrote:

Be gay?

He shakes his head at her, he could turn back and place her over his knees give her a good thumpin on the hind-end like a father spanking his child or ignore her. Ignoring has been harder to do recently the closer those shadows get to him the more reason seems to go out the window. He looks back at her the other hand he's too lazy right now to but her over his knees she seems spoiled and just plain annoying to him. He flips his hand up brushing her comment off about "reds heads and tempers" all irrelevant. He walks away needing some air or a punching bag to abuse.
Dai

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:12 am

Dai wrote:
Drago wrote:
Dai wrote:
Drago wrote:
Dai wrote:
Drago wrote:

Be gay?

He shakes his head at her, he could turn back and place her over his knees give her a good thumpin on the hind-end like a father spanking his child or ignore her. Ignoring has been harder to do recently the closer those shadows get to him the more reason seems to go out the window. He looks back at her the other hand he's too lazy right now to but her over his knees she seems spoiled and just plain annoying to him. He flips his hand up brushing her comment off about "reds heads and tempers" all irrelevant. He walks away needing some air or a punching bag to abuse.

Runs up behind him and tries to tackle him to the ground.

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:43 am

Drago wrote:
Dai wrote:
Drago wrote:
Dai wrote:
Drago wrote:
Dai wrote:
Drago wrote:

Be gay?

Runs up behind him and tries to tackle him to the ground.

At first he thought he was being attacked so he went for his dagger down his boot and then he saw long hair flying about his face that it obscured his peripheral vision. He also heard her cursing him and actually tried to put her arm around his neck in a sleeper hold. He swung to the side to throw her off of him but they collided into a nearby weapons rack knocking them all down. The racket caused everyone in the area to stop what they were doing and everyone slowing gathered around the two fighting.

A Myran,named Ellie whispered to a goblin to her right. " I bet 20 dulacs Dai shadow jumps and she get two weeks of kitchen duty. "

The goblin, Du,whose alliance with Deaspain recent and a second year waged a higher bet.

"Me bets is 50. Dai will return the attack and BOTH will get kitchen duty fer a cycle." Du chuckles and rubs his palms he's always in for a good bet.

"Yer always so cynical Du" Ellie says, but she smiles, "but yer probably right."
Dai

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:31 pm

Akiko was only gone for five minutes and in the time Sage went missing in action,Dai and Drago were fighting and all his pupils were watching them. What in 7 hells is going on? He pushed his way through the crowd and slowly everyone went silent. As the commander he thought he taught them better. Then again the elf in him expects too much of his pupils,wanting them to succeed and be better than themselves. He glares down at Dai and Drago. Dai knows better. With that he became angry and tore Drago off of Dai.
Akiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:46 pm

After she finished packing she headed out to explore her surroundings. Hopefully she would keep herself out of trouble.
Elena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:56 pm

"What are you two doing?" Akiko yelled at Drago and Dai. His voice echoed through the training area and inside the building. He was beside himself. On the one hand it's not uncommon for trainees to fight,bet, there's an unspoken hierarchy and respect you have to earn within the group. But for his last year pupil, being Dai and a first year pupil Drago, that isn't going to go well with him. Dai is well ahead of Drago and the only reason he hasn't proved it yet to Drago is because Dai is pacing himself which means he's really,really pissed right now and can hurt himself and others around him, something Akiko doesn't want happen.
Akiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:03 pm

Akiko wrote:"What are you two doing?" Akiko yelled at Drago and Dai. His voice echoed through the training area and inside the building. He was beside himself. On the one hand it's not uncommon for trainees to fight,bet, there's an unspoken hierarchy and respect you have to earn within the group. But for his last year pupil, being Dai and a first year pupil Drago, that isn't going to go well with him. Dai is well ahead of Drago and the only reason he hasn't proved it yet to Drago is because Dai is pacing himself which means he's really,really pissed right now and can hurt himself and others around him, something Akiko doesn't want happen.

She folded her arms against the door and looked into the training room. She figured she would get use to this place and her whereabouts. She was advised to walk around and observed and introduce herself to everyone. She found many attractive but she knew the rules no guys. At least she could keep them as a friend level. She heard the red haired guy yelling at students.
Elena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:20 am

"Well...I kind of like Dai and I was trying to kiss him," not exactly a lie.

"Where I come from you either just say or show that you like someone...that's what I was about to try to do...guess I should have gone about it differently..." Blushes a little.

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:26 am

He blinks at Drago,confused,then he looks at her. "....and we were going over the proper technique to take down your enemy.." Dai said to her and Akiko. "Apparently her way can be effective if you use the element of surprise."
Dai

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:32 am

Nods in agreement.

"Which is proven by how i took down Dai. But I would suggest not trying to kiss your enemy, you might catch some disease you don't want,"

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:34 am

Akiko eyebrows raised up at both of they're responses. "Who do you take me for?" he looked at them both angry. "Do you think this is a game?" he asked them. He looked then at Drago, "kiss him my arse" he thought. Then he narrowed his eyes at Dai gave him. "youknowbetterlook" "I don't find the two of you funny in the least bit. Drago and Dai will be teaching the class this morning,apparently they know how to combat." he says out loud for the whole class to hear. Anyone want to join them?" no one said anything,in fact he noticed everyone stepping back,some meandering back to what they were doing. "Perfect you two get started and after kitchen duty,peeling potatoes."
Akiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:39 am

"teaching!!" he thought he hates teaching. All Akiko's going to do is comment on every little thing they are doing wrong. After Akiko left the vicinity,watching everyone get ready Dai asks Drago. "....you weren't...REALLY going to kiss me were you?..."
Dai

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content