Portals of Tudoria
Please sign in or register to experience intense Role Playing.
Tudoria’s plot
The scene is set for Tudoria's imminent demise. Akemi and her forces declare war on Tudoria attacking first the city of Pa'loo and it's neighbors. Joining her are the Wraith clans of Tel'atna, the Barbarians of the Northern Point and several high powered Dragon's from the Draconith clan. What can Tudoria do? Submit? Or can a allegiance be made by a couple of Tudoria's finest combat men and women. Which side are you going to be on?
Latest topics
» Videos De Ninas De 13 Anos Folladas
Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:08 pm by verlman

» Black Ops Map Packs To Go With Game On Demand
Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:15 am by verlman

» Latin Fresh - Tu Cuerpo Me Llama (Sexo En La City) (2010)
Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:18 pm by verlman

» Latin Fresh - Tu Cuerpo Me Llama (Sexo En La City) (2010)
Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:11 pm by verlman

» Red Mask Horse(woman Sucks And Fucks Horse And It Cums In Her Mouth And On Her Face).mpg
Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:34 am by verlman

» Www Poto Bugil Com
Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:39 am by verlman

» Kallen Hunter (a WIP)
Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 am by admin

» Chi'in Territory
Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:52 pm by admin

» Ichigo Vasto Lorde transformation
Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:36 pm by admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
PoT button
Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

TMNT RPGThe Last Island

The Academy of Deaspain

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Academy of Deaspain

Post  Dai on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:59 pm

We will start the role play here. The Academy of Deaspain is where most will meet. Dai,Miwa,Akemi and Aki already know each other. We will be introducing them to Nathan and Pral,Drago, and some minor characters.

In the city of Arrilynne,it's center and heart lies the Academy of Deaspain, the citizens wear their banner proud as they should every hero has been made here,the training is rigorous and demanding physically.

During the early mornings are studies,alchemy,spell writing,history,mathematics,divination,rune making and studies,language,study of herbalism and physician for complex magical healing.

Please note do not run down the marble floors.

Second half are the physical training and minor quests that are accomplished within the city.

The yard is circular and a wooden fence borders the ring on the perimeter the area is surrounded by stone pillars that are very tall. In each of the pillars is a watch guard on top they overlook the entire city and outside the walls.

The ground is covered with dirt and archery targets at one end in the next corner is practicing dummies for swordsmanship or blunt weapons. A tall pole is not far from that corner for throwing weapons and a four circles for combatants to practice their specialized combat. Weapons hang on racks if you need them.

There's a decent size auditorium that overlooks the area so one can watch,cheer,clap or even boo though don't boo too loud tomatoes have been known to be thrown at people who disrespect the students.
Dai

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Academy of Deaspain

Post  Drago on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Drago took up a position about ten feet from one of the practice dummies. Glances over in the direction of the hot blonde guy, then turns back towards the dummy and made sure the blindfold was snug around her eyes, making sure that she couldn't see anything. Is wearing leather pants and a tight leather jerkin, making boobs look even bigger, and showing off a bit of cleavage. Removes some throwing knives from her belt and takes aim at the dummy, letting it fly, hitting it dead on in the face part of the dummy.

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:52 am

Drago wrote:Drago took up a position about ten feet from one of the practice dummies. Glances over in the direction of the hot blonde guy, then turns back towards the dummy and made sure the blindfold was snug around her eyes, making sure that she couldn't see anything. Is wearing leather pants and a tight leather jerkin, making boobs look even bigger, and showing off a bit of cleavage. Removes some throwing knives from her belt and takes aim at the dummy, letting it fly, hitting it dead on in the face part of the dummy.

Of course today would be a GREAT day!!! Righ? Much better than this morning. Dai strolls in,fast paced not paying attention very much,his mind tells him someone is practicing with their throwing knives but other than that he is oblivious. The practice dummy he comes up to is heavily padded and made for punches and kicking,the little ring is surrounded by them to get full advantage of the training circle and giving you ample experience to use all your combat skills and space.

The sun is up high and very bright already being noon it's going to be very muggy and hot even the grass and flowers look like they are sagging from the heat and turning yellow.

Dai adjusts his cowl around his face and reaches in it to makes sure his face is rightfully covered against his face the wrappings are black and all that's exposed is his bright blue eyes. Thankfully they are high tech material that allows his skin to breathe and not to be too warm and sweat,the Elven spell and material is superb magic it actually feels cooler than the ice room the kitchen has in preserving food.

A side kick and round house is applied to the patted dummy,dust and some of the straw knit stuffing comes out with each kick Dai is giving it all his anger is being released at it that it looks flat in the side and mid section area of the torso.

With each kick grunts out a colorful adjective about a certain red head half elf.

Dai

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:32 pm

Drago t urned her head slightly, having heard someone else come in to practice on another dummy, she smirked to herself turning slightly and throwing some of the knives at the other persons dummy, hitting it right where she meant to the thigh, chest and head.

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  admin on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Drago wrote:Drago t urned her head slightly, having heard someone else come in to practice on another dummy, she smirked to herself turning slightly and throwing some of the knives at the other persons dummy, hitting it right where she meant to the thigh, chest and head.

"What the..??" Dai glared at the throwing knives in HIS practice dummy. He turns around and looks at the person who invaded his personal space with her weapons.

"May I help you,madame, have your daggers lost their way?" he made his voice even and controlled,not wanting to take his anger out on anyone. "Better keep practicing your aim is quite off it's mark." ah hell there goes trying to not let his irritation show.

admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
2/4  (2/4)
Strength:
4/6  (4/6)
Hit damage:
6/8  (6/8)

View user profile http://portalsoftudoria.my-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:37 pm

"Nope, it was dead on," without removing the blindfold she walked right over to the dummy and yanked the knives free, Smirks in the direction she heard his voice coming from.

"Unless you have something better I can practice with?"

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:28 pm

Drago wrote:"Nope, it was dead on," without removing the blindfold she walked right over to the dummy and yanked the knives free, Smirks in the direction she heard his voice coming from.

"Unless you have something better I can practice with?"

His incredulous stare he hoped would send a vibe to her that he didn't find her the least bit humorous.

"I see!" he remarks,"Apparently the academics are letting foolish girls join a well honored and fecund, he pauses noting her obvious lack of fine garments and bright colors and continues......"establishment."

Then Dai turns his back to her confident that would shut her up and perhaps make her leave him alone.

(hehe)

Dai

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Steps right up in front of him, smirks.

"Oh, I get it, you're afraid of being beaten by a 'foolish girl'?" She shrugged.

"That's okay, so would I be, especially if I happened to be this big tough guy with an ego to match,"

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:46 pm

The instructor clad in rich red and golden elven warrior attire strolled across the yard towards Dai and the new female recruit. It was still slightly early before everyone else would arrive so it pleased him greatly that two people showed up early which he kept a mental note to know the female,most females tend to be on time when they show up here in his yard,usually it's the men that he has break down and show them that HE is their Deity and they will live if they listen to everything he teaches them. Usually it takes one week before they submit but after they will come to respect him.

Aki stops in the yard and takes in the wet earthy smell of grass and dirt combination. The well broken in dummies and scuff marks and gouges in the hard floor where they have open training with weapons and combat give a feeling of deep nostalgia.

Until he saw Dai talking to the new recruit he may not be full elf but he can read lips damn well and it's one thing he can not stand is a man talking disrespectfully to a female...unless she's a troll,goblin then it's free reign.

Akiko quickens his strides to Dai,though Dai is six feet and he four inches shorter,he's never let anyone's height or sturdiness cross his mind that's one advantage to being half elf not a lot anyone says or does to him phases,oh sure the other half surfaces at times but he still has always had a good head on his shoulders to not let anything bother him except when it comes to certain things and this with Dai and this new recruit is one thing that he can't stand to not say anything. Akiko smirks as he approaches if Dai thinks the morning started out bad wait til he receives his discipline.
Akiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Drago wrote:Steps right up in front of him, smirks.

"Oh, I get it, you're afraid of being beaten by a 'foolish girl'?" She shrugged.

"That's okay, so would I be, especially if I happened to be this big tough guy with an ego to match,"

"You"...he stammers he can't believe what he's hearing no one's ever talked to him like this,well no one except Aki and perhaps sometimes Miwa,but that's just because she's a bossy girl.

..."where do you come off talking to me like I'm some...." his face reddens as he's even more pissy than before. He shuts his mouth and growls at her then changes his mind and turns back around once more.

"The little children play across the yard where they learn the basics. I'm at a higher position than you."

Then he sees a familiar red and golden clothing and the red hair pulled back tight and he cursed he knew Akiko was there long enough to read what he had said. And knowing his friend well,he will be shoveling manure out of the pig stalls and across the creek.

Dai

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:16 pm

"If the little kids play across the yard then what are you doing over here?" She asked scathingly.

"And I talk how I want to. What's wrong? You're an asshole to people but can't take it when people don't take your shit?"

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Drago wrote:"If the little kids play across the yard then what are you doing over here?" She asked scathingly.

"And I talk how I want to. What's wrong? You're an asshole to people but can't take it when people don't take your shit?"
[
His face screws up and turns beet red. "I am not one of the kids and I belong over here." he points at her with his index finger. "You are rude and a show off,fancy moves like that just get you killed. Do you know who I am? I am famous in the city and in the Northern Territories even the pacifists across the sea know my name and hire me,please do tell me who ARE you?"

A movement in the corner of his eye caught his attention a flash from a golden metal chain decoration hanging from Akiko's breast. Dai straightens and curses inward. He awkwardly runs a hand through his hair. "If you have any sense let me do the talking." he then turns to confront his friend/punisher.
Dai

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:23 pm

"Of course I know who you are, you're an ignorant prick," takes off the blindfold and tucks it in her belt, smirks up at him.

"And you won't have any need to know my names unless I'm the one huntings you." turns to see Akiko, no idea who he is.

"And who the hells he?"

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Drago wrote:"Of course I know who you are, you're an ignorant prick," takes off the blindfold and tucks it in her belt, smirks up at him.

"And you won't have any need to know my names unless I'm the one huntings you." turns to see Akiko, no idea who he is.

"And who the hells he?"

Dai gave her a mocking laugh. "You? Hunt me? listen woman you wouldn't be the one hunting me.." a shadow was cast in their area,Dai's eyes went from blue to yellow and disappeared before leaving only a mist of black shadowy essence behind,he then silently appeared again behind Drago,he gently grabs her upper arms,his body is so close to her back that she can feel his body heat radiating from him and the seductive menace in his voice when he whisper to her.

"I will be the one hunting you down,you will never know I'm there until it's to late." the thing about him,being like this letting his body change,transporting in and out of the shadowed realm is like getting caught up in the arms of an addicting woman. The more he travels into the realm he finds he loses himself more and more and other characteristics of the realm show up on him,literally one time he found runes on his arms that no one has seen before,all because he shadowed briefly into the realm.

Another "side effect" he has discovered,a hunger for something that I haven't figured out yet,but it makes me want to rip open the person and peer inside their body,now mostly I would say I'lm NOT a killer nor am I insane,but when this feeling hits it's very over whelming, I honestly feel like right now ripping her shirt to shreds and leaving a long mark in the center of her sternum,maybe it's because I just traveled into the realm to sneak behind her,to see the expression on her face,the fear and watch the pulse in her neck thud when she sees me before she can blink. I can feel the darkness creep up to my neck through my veins this is honestly the closest I've come from being out of control,the veins in my neck and arms,my chest I can tell have risen and blackened making my body appear mottled black and white. Thank the gods she can't see me and that I'm completely covered. I reach into my cowl wanting to pull it back and pull the suffocating dark wrap off of my face but I think my message may....suddenly Dai is on the ground writhing in pain.

He places a hand on the ground to keep himself from passing out completely,he glances at his hands and his fingers have elongated and sharp nails have grown to four inches long,they are thick and he can tell those are made for slicing and gnashing flesh open.

Dai

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Drago looked down at his hand, her face impassive.

"So you're the one they want, interesting. You should start running soon, before they get here would be best," she said flatly, turning back to the practice dummy and away from him.

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akiko on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Drago wrote:Drago looked down at his hand, her face impassive.

"So you're the one they want, interesting. You should start running soon, before they get here would be best," she said flatly, turning back to the practice dummy and away from him.

Akiko about drew out his bow when Dai demeanor changed so fast. He ran over to them quickly placed a firm hand on Dai's shoulders.

"Dai! Get up!" he said calmly,his eyes dilated and said. "Moi nethan ne!" those are the key words for the spell to take affect. Sort of a trigger he planted one night when he had Dai under the Elven Reflexive. The hypnosis seems to work but he's not sure how long the weave will stay connected. Not for long he thinks.

Dai suddenly stood up,his body rigid though with the pain going through his body,but never the less he was up and he slowly walked quietly away from them towards the barracks to rest.

Akiko looked at Drago.

"I don't know who are "they" that you refer to wanting Dai,but you have some explaining to do. Right now I am going to get him to sleep this off and then the both of you will be in my office first thing tomorrow morning and we'll have a little discussion." He goes to turn away then stops and faces her.

"Oh before I forget,I'm your superior,I'm the man that puts you in the stables to clean shit or I can have you shine my boots til they gleam. Basically you're screwed either way. Now...the stalls need cleaning,someone will be there later to help you." with that he turns away catching up with a very quiet and slow moving Dai.

"It..it...fuu..hurts." Dai stammered to Akiko.

"I know." he responded

"take the damn spell off" he spat out angrily at Akiko.

"You know I can not do that." Akiko responded simply still walking with Dai,guiding him by the elbow.

"let go of meh." he yanked his arm from Akiko's hand. Dai staggered and toppled over against a large potted palm sitting along the wall. Several people turned and looked at them.

Akiko grimly watched Dai. "Dai!"

Dai was on the ground weak and his body still racking with pain.

Akiko stood there a moment staring at Dai then moved to help him up. This is something he's used to.

Dai's gets angry and pushes him away but then accepts his help.

"Come Dai." Akiko lifts Dai up easily and guides him forward."what happened this time?"

"I don't know. It was sudden and no warning this one was not like the other times. "

"Maybe you should stay away from Drago."

"You're not suggesting that it was her that triggered this."

"I am not sure,but next time try to avoid a confrontation." he smirks at Dai "or just fuck each other and get it over with."

"You better not suggest that!" Dai glares at Akiko, "she's not even my type"

"Are you sure about that? She seems pretty stubborn and intense reminds me of someone I know."

"She is not from here and besides I like Miwa."

Akiko snorts at that. "who doesn't?"

He looks back at Drago,he likes a woman with spunk and a smartmouth. Akiko sizes her up a second.

"She's got a nice ass."

"Shut it Akiko." Damn he's annoying him talking about Drago to him. But maybe deep down he already does like her a lot but not willing to admit it. Yet!

Akiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:57 pm

"Clean the stalls? What'd I do?"Turns back to the practice dummy, throws some more knives at the dummy, hitting it dead on.

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lost

Post  Sage on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:34 pm

I was awaken by a wagon pulling a cart of manure by my face,the alley was dank and smelled horrible of rotten food, and bodily fluids. I don't remember anything. My mind is blank and it's fuckin hot. I tried to open my eyes but it was hard to open because of the sun's rays burning into me. I felt something nibble on my fingers at first I didn't pay any mind and then I realized what it was when I hard a squeak!! I darted up and knocked my hand against the thing or critter. One thing I can not stand is rodents or anything that looks like it could bite into you and leave you leaking with blood or puss. I heard something hit a nearby wall and a small thud and crack,probably it's skull was smashed against the hard surface. One eye peeked open at the thing I backhanded to the wall and I wasn't shocked to see a couple of corpses of large rats nearby. I looked down at my fingers and saw blood,a lot of it,they bit into me good they must of been starving to try and eat my fingers. But I senses something else,stickiness down my neck and face. I touched it,it was confirmed to be blood.

"Dammit!" I jumped up this time,I swayed and got sick,throwing up all over the alley floor. I kept retching till I had nothing left to retch. Something gleamed at me on the ground not far from my vomit. A necklace of some sort with a green and yellow swirled jewel in the pendant. A seal it looked like was stamped onto the back of the silver. Two dragons,one red and one black,the black had a huge crown upon it's head,not sure if it's suppose to be kingly symbol or something to frightened. Either way it frightened the shit out of me. Why? I have not fucking clue. I have not a single memory, I can not recall anything,the date,year,how the hell did I get to this alley. I don't recognize this place at all. The place I came from was dark and burning all the time,there's no smell of sulfur. Something tells me to remember this...that there's no sulfur smell here.

I start to walk along wearily down the length of alley wall it's high bricks are silvery-blue,it looks cool so I touch it. Amazingly it is cool and I can tell there's magic on it purposely giving off cool vapors.

"Damn" I continued down my way hoping someone will help me. "HELP!!!, Turoas!!!"
Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shadows

Post  Dai on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:24 pm

"GADS!" Dai punched the pillow another gut wrenching spasm went through his body. Aki left to get the necessary tools and spell to release him of this torment. Elven magic really fucking chaffs his anus. If Akiko wasn't his cousin he would of tried to strangle him,amongst being incapable of movement or thinking clearly the binding spell that Akiko put on him long ago works well and certainly does it's job which is the opposite of what his person is..which is shade bound man the Netherdark Territory. Since everyone knows that Elven magic is the opposite of his shade kind the magic that was used to subdue him if his shade self appeared would put him almost comatose state of mind and nearly paralysis. And since Aki has helped to squash that part of him and Dai didn't bother to control himself earlier at the training yards with Drago,he knows for a fact Aki is taking his sweet time getting back with the anti-spell. He fights another spasm of pain and rolls onto his side. holding himself. Suddenly out of no where the curtains in the room ripped off the window. A forceful and bright sunlight gleamed almost too happily in his room. The light touched his arm and already singed his skin and hair. Next thing his body was slammed into the wall by an invisible force,the force was so much that he almost blacked out,the wind knocked out of him. He witnessed the bed slide fast to him trapping him against the wall the bones in his chest flexing with the frame of his bed pressing unbelievable strong force against him. With his hands on the frame he pushed back,his eyes glowing black and orange rimmed pupils he felt the bed's invisible force let up some but no sooner than he thought he would succeed a dark shadow filled the other side of the bed where it's frame cast a shadow underneath. Erie scratching noises can be heard underneath his but...and shit part of him was underneath his bed trying to get leverage. Despite his leather pants he felt something cold brush against his thighs. He knows the routine they are insidious to take him under where they come from. His parentage being half from the Godess Neleah and the Umbrige from the UnderEnternity. Yes he has to someday thank both of his parents for being stupid first off for such a union and second for letting him live as a baby to suffer this daily torment. Sometimes adults can be just as bad as children.

Dai

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:22 am

Drago had finished cleaning the stables and now smelt as bad as the stables themselves, she was looking forward to a hot bath/shower. Deciding to avoid anyone else and more importantly to test herself she climbed the outside of the dormitory building. She stopped at one window in particular, curtains gone she saw the dumb blonde from earlier pressed up against the wall by a bed. Gripping the wall above the window, she calmly moved to rest one knee on the windowframe, arms crossed across her large chest.

"Need help?" She asked him.

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:59 pm

Drago wrote:Drago had finished cleaning the stables and now smelt as bad as the stables themselves, she was looking forward to a hot bath/shower. Deciding to avoid anyone else and more importantly to test herself she climbed the outside of the dormitory building. She stopped at one window in particular, curtains gone she saw the dumb blonde from earlier pressed up against the wall by a bed. Gripping the wall above the window, she calmly moved to rest one knee on the windowframe, arms crossed across her large chest.

"Need help?" She asked him.

He wasn't sure what to think of Drago. Is she crazy to be by his window,calmly asking if he needed help or maybe she was poking fun at him and would leave him,he wouldn't be surprised really. But the basic part of him,frowned while he was struggling with the demon,it reached out with it's gnarled claws and scratched his down his neck and chest. The poison from it's claws made the gnash turn green.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WINDOW!!!" he yelled at her and punched the vile thing out from the shadowy confines of the bed and exposed to Drago and light that would stream in from the window. He jumped out and tackles the black demon,it's teeth elongated and sharp,eyes red and pointed long ears. The demon seethed and writhed under him while Dai gripped it with his legs and an arm around it's neck,the other arm he grabbed the demons spiky hair yanking his head up to look at the bright sun.
Dai

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:30 am

Drago swung into his room, landing easily in a crouch on her feet. Knives clenched in each hand, she slashed at the demons exposed throat and then ducked away from the hot blood that sprayed the whole room.

!"Like that?" She asked him.

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  admin on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:25 am

Dai:

"interesting" he thought to himself.

"and what would you know of this?" he places a hand on the dummy's head " I hate to be let out of the loop and I don't like people trying to kill me for no apparent reason it's just not honorable." He leans closer to her and smiles teeth showing, "so do explain it to me about them."

admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
2/4  (2/4)
Strength:
4/6  (4/6)
Hit damage:
6/8  (6/8)

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:23 am

admin wrote:

Dai:

"and what would you know of this?" he places a hand on the dummy's head " I hate to be let out of the loop and I don't like people trying to kill me for no apparent reason it's just not honorable." He leans closer to her and smiles teeth showing, "so do explain it to me about them."

She smirked back at him.

"If i'd tried to kill you then you'd know it. As for this..." She walked around the dummy slowly.

"Looks like a practice dummy to me,"

Drago

Character sheet
Experience:
2/2  (2/2)
Strength:
4/4  (4/4)
Hit damage:
6/6  (6/6)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  admin on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:07 am

Drago wrote:
admin wrote:

Dai:

She smirked back at him.

"If i'd tried to kill you then you'd know it. As for this..." She walked around the dummy slowly.

"Looks like a practice dummy to me,"

"You're evading my question" he sighs,running a frustrated hand through his hair, "if you are seriously considering on lasting at this accademy you can not hide things."
" Who are they and why me? I have done nothing. " Except be born to a half goddess he thought to himself. The Goddess Neleah has remain hidden and he hasn't seen her since he was a child he figures it's time for her to show herself again,at least he would like that he's got questions that a seer can not really answer for him.

admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
2/4  (2/4)
Strength:
4/6  (4/6)
Hit damage:
6/8  (6/8)

Back to top Go down